The Partner sites
Partners get access to their partner sites and their launch sites after signing up for the project.
The Partner site consists of
● A list of the responding companies that have signed up through the partner
● Contact information to the specific respondent from the company (email)
● A communications kit about the project for download (email template, project description, pictures and more)
● Administration tools for the Partner Launch site, Partner profile on the homepage, and contact information.
The Launch site
Partners also get access to their unique Launch sites. The Launch site is the outward face of the partners involvement in the project. It is a tool that can be used to promote the project toward the partner’s contacts (responding companies). The responding companies are introduced to the project and gain access to the NBI tools and dashboards through the Launch site.
The Launch site contains
● Access to the NBI tools
● The brand assets of the partner – e.g. logo and copy
● A description of the NBI, the mapping tools, and benefits for the responding company
Each partner's Launch site comes with a personalised URL like www.examplecompany.networkedbusiness.org. The URL can be sent via newsletters or other communication channels to invite responding companies to participate in the project.